Evolve: Lights of the Deep
How to Play
- Each player starts as a level 1 organism.
- During your turn, you can choose to either draw, play or discard cards depending on your short-term and long-term strategies. Performing any of these actions costs 1 'move', and players have 6 'moves' per turn.
- Players must evolve their organisms through various levels by using the correct sequencing of evolution and organism cards.
- Adaptation cards can be used to increase your own progress, sabotage your opponents, or to defend against other players' attacks.
- You can only hold 6 cards in your hand at any one time, meaning that strategy will need to be employed in order to maximise the moves of your turn.
- The first player to evolve their organism into a level 6 life form is proclaimed as the winner of the game.